1. The company under the name GEORGIA SKALIDI, based in Chania, Xatzimixali Daliani 56-58 is responsible for the processing of personal data in the context of the products and services sold at www.georginaskalidi.com. Recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and respects your privacy.
2. Our company collects only the necessary personal data for the reason why it is collected and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security.
3. At the time your personal information is collected, our company informs you of the reason why they are collected, for the duration of their processing, for any addressees, for their transfer to a country outside the European Union and for the rights involved you and our company.
4. Nevertheless, in order to provide the above 3 briefing in a concise, understandable, transparent and easily accessible form, we have drafted this policy, which includes general information. Please read this policy carefully.
2. Personal data collected, purpose and legal basis of the collection
Our company processes and specifically receives, maintains and uses the following categories of personal data:
1. Your contact details (name, telephone, email, etc.). This data is received by you upon your request to contact you. The legal basis of the processing is your consent and our legitimate interest in better understanding your needs and expectations and, consequently, improving our services and products.
2. Your identity details (name, telephone, email, VAT, address, profession, etc.). These data are received by you, as you declare, in order to conclude the contract between us, to execute and support it, to communicate with you and to issue the required tax returns. The legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract, compliance with tax laws or other applicable legislation or the fulfillment of our duty, such as complying with a court order, with directives, demands or decisions by the Public Authority, and our legitimate interest in the handling and handling of legal or extrajudicial disputes between us.
3. Your communication data (email and mobile phone). This data is obtained upon your request to send information and promotional material on our products and services (newsletter, sms). The legal basis for the processing is your consent.
4. Login data – client identification (password in your account and email). These data are received by you in order to provide our services to you. The previous data you enter may be modified by you. The legal basis of the processing is the performance of the contract.
5. Your order data. This data relates to the history of your orders through the online store. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract and our legitimate interest for your better service.
7. When connecting to a company’s social networking account or engaging in an activity, e.g. a statement that you like or share, our company has access to your social networking identity and related information. This access is defined by the mechanisms of applications and services of social networking services.
3. Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
In fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations of our company, performing a duty, serving its legitimate interests, and if the company has obtained your consent, the recipients of the data refer to the following categories depending on the services we have to offer you:
1. External affiliates of the company (accountants, courier companies, service providers on our behalf, such as newsletter, lawyers / legal counselors etc) who are processed on our behalf under personal data law.
2. Servers located within the European Union in a completely secure environment, which are subject to the appropriate regulatory confidentiality obligation.
3. Public Authorities ( Independent Public Revenue Authority, Ministries) in order to comply with the law by a court order, with instructions, requests or decisions.
4. Judicial and prosecutorial authorities in the event of claims or criminal offenses.
5. Payments are made through a secure environment of a partner financial institution.
4. Time period for keeping personal data
These personal data are retained until a request for deletion from the newsletter service is received.
4. Time Period for keeping Personal Data
TYPE OF PROCESSING
DURATION OF COMPLIANCE
6 months after processing the request
Under current tax law
5 years after deleting the account
Newsletter service – update via sms
Until receiving a deletion request
Login data (password)
Until the account is deleted
Until the account is deleted
Connection to a social networking account
Under the mechanism of social networking benefits
In the event of a shorter or longer period for keeping personal data from the law, the duration is reduced or increased accordingly.
If, until the expiration of the above period, claims arise or are found to be criminal offenses, otherwise judicial proceedings are in progress, the relevant term is extended until a final judgment is issued.
5. Personal Data of Children
Our services through our website and the website do not target children under the age of majority.
Our company does not knowingly collect information or personal data from children. If we understand that we are processing a child under 18 without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete the relevant data.
6. Your Rights
1. According to the General Privacy Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679), you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor.
2. According to the same Regulation you have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or oppose the processing and portability of the personal data collected by our company. In particular, you have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed and whether or not you have access to relevant information and, where appropriate, requesting limitation of processing. You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete incomplete personal data by submitting any necessary documents that indicate the need for correction or completion.
You have the right to request the removal of personal data on a case-by-case basis, provided that our company has no legitimate or valid reason to keep this data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on a case-by-case basis and, on a case-by-case basis, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to request transmission to a third party.
3. In order to exercise your rights you can apply in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In order to handle your requests, we are entitled to request verification of your identity.
5. The exercise of these rights acts for the future and not for any processing already performed.